Houseleague (Ages 7-17)
The House League program is designed for children aged between 7 and 18 years. Our primary objective is to offer a fun and safe environment for kids in our community. Through ball hockey, we aim to impart valuable life skills that can enhance the lives of not only young people but also their parents and the community as a whole
- To participate, children must be between 7 and 18 years old.
- Divisions are comprised of two ages and may include divisions of four age groups depending on registration.
- The program is a 5 on 5 house league program. Games are played starting with the youngest children (Under 7/8) and concluding with the oldest.
- The season will consist of 10 games including playoffs and played once a week
- Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information